Tuesday, October 29, 2013

FU Tuesday

Today was NOT a good day. I have had worse days but today blew.

#1 My work out this morning sucked! I thought maybe by switching it up with a Pilates video would be a good change and would give me a chance to work on my core. Instead the stupid woman in the video had me working on flattening my stomach and breathing. No thanks! My tummy isn't flat you are supposed to help get to that and it wasn't actually working so screw you and your stupid breathing techniques. I turned on Pandora and did some Jillian Micheals moves from memory.

#2 I had De-ice my car.... go away frost!

#3 Work sucked largely in part because AGAIN I've been asking for help with Halloween and mostly everyone could really give a shit about helping. This is my last year in the department and in the past others have been much MORE helpful! It sucks that everyone can't pitch in a little. It's like pulling teeth!

#4 I had an epiphany today. I realized that the reason why I'm so selfish (maybe a too strong of word) is that I've realized time and time again you can only count on yourself. NO ONE is going to help you, NO ONE will have your back, NO ONE will guide you along the way and NO ONE is going to ease your way EXCEPT for you! With that in mind plus my need to control my every move I feel like I understand myself even more.

#5 I pay an arm and a leg for internet (which includes router) and the damn thing is being slow. I have stuff to get done. MOVE IT!

#6 I feel like I have no time to myself to just relax because I'm having to take care of everything! It feels like everyone says, "oh don't worry about it, Melissa will just do it." Well, NOT ANYMORE!

#7 I plan on having a good cry and with that I say fuck you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment