Monday, October 14, 2013

Safe and Sound

Today at work a D.M.E. (durable medical equipment-think the place where walkers, hospital beds and wheel chairs come from) called and needed some missing information from a fax we had sent them. This is a regular occurrence-not the missing info-but the call form this particular D.M.E. company. So, I was rattling off information and the guy on the other line said, "Oh that'll do, that'll do pig" and hung up!!! He must have realized his mistake of re-playing Babe and hung up in embarrassment. I really want to call back and say to him, "Bahh rammm you, bahh rammm you, to your breed, your fleece, your clan be true, sheep be true, bahh rammm you" and see what he says in response! Maybe if I work up the courage. Random side note... Babe was my Grandpa Jerry's favorite movie.

My little brother had texted me this morning and all I have to say is he is the best! He knows just what to say and when to say it. He is everyone's favorite, including mine!

After work I went home and then headed to Brittany's house to walk Toby with Karina. Toby, bless his little heart, doesn't last very long on walks so we only went around the block with him and took back home so we could continue. On our walk we saw numerous animals including this chubby kitty:
While on our walk we talked an older amn whom was outside staring at the sky. Come to find out he was watching the International Space Station pass over us. I took a picture and I know it looks like a dot but I promise you it was there!
Everyone had their Halloween decorations up complete with lots of pumpkins in the neighborhood! I loved it! The sun has been setting very early as it should but I'm not quite ready to say good bye to it.

I went on a walk at lunch and after work and I know it's good to be outside and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that the more I move the better I will feel thus hopefully helping with the stress. I really wish exercise was not the option and ice cream was but alas exercise it is!

Oh and it's music Monday: Enjoy... safe and sound .... I would like to say that I have loved this song way before it blew up all over the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment