Friday, October 11, 2013

I know

Friday... you are supposed to be my salvation, my hope, my beacon of light..... why did you decide to pull a Monday on me!?!? Seriously, WTF?

Work was a nightmare. Everyone was cranky. I saw my ex-boyfriend at work and I still hate seeing him. I dumped him but it was so awkward. I now know that when you date someone make sure that if anything should happen you won't ever see them again.

Again becasue I feel like I can't vent about everything,  I'm forced to bottle it up or.... as I did tonight.... eat apple cider donuts.

At home tonight the same drunk lady whom I found on the stairs earlier this week (remember this?) was going outside so I opened my door and asked if she was smoking upstairs. She immediately became defensive and said a whole lot of swear words. I asked that she please not smoke upstairs because the smell lingers into my apartment. I then closed my door while she continued on with her drunk rant of not being able smoke anywhere. She slammed her door and then came right back into the hall and yelled at my door. I ignored her. She has periodically been coming into the hall and yelling at my door. FML. If I call my landlord what is she going to be able to do this late.... sigh. It's not worth calling the police.... yet. But, if something happens to me it was that crazy Bitch in B.

My landlord has the house for sale and I can't afford anything better than what I currently have. I can't even rent a room for what I pay now.

I know I need a healthy way to get rid of stress.

I know I need to do more things that are fun.

I know I need to set boundaries.

I know that I can't control everything.

That last one drives me the most nuts!

Life just sucks at the moment. I want happier times and I want them now! I no longer want to feel trapped in this prison that is my life at the moment. 

On a happier note I was able to make a bouquet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment