Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Which half was missing?

This evening I finally got my mail sorted, post cards addressed, unpacked everything from the beach trip and got some other random tasks completed. It feels good knowing that I at least accomplished a few small things at home. Something as simple as sorting mail apparently is all it takes! Wow.

Sometimes.... well... most of the time I surprise myself with what comes out of my mouth. Perfect example today:

Karina: "I watched a documentary about a man who only had half of his body."

Me: "Which half was missing?" 

As soon as the word missing left my lips I realized my mistake.... I'm an idiot folks! At least Karina and I laughed at my mistake. I would like to be very specific in that we weren't laughing about this man's disability just laughing at my me. Do you ever have moments where your mouth says the dumbest/stupidest/craziest things? Or am I the only one!?!?

I have been enjoying camomile tea and have several candles lit at the moment. I'm about to watch my Netflix, which is Frankenweenie .... I'm a child apparently! The perfect end to my Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment