Sunday, October 27, 2013

Purse Thief

Friday 10/25/13: I once again woke up at 4:50 to work out which include a cardio workout from Jillian Micheals.  At work it was obviously Friday in that everyone was mentally checked out and ready for the weekend, including myself. At work I mentioned some ideas for Halloween but I think mainly becasue it was Friday no one was really interested in either listening or participating with the projects.

After work I stopped by the grocery store. While at the the store I had my back turned and out of the corner of my right eye I saw a hand take my purse!!! I immediately spun around grab my purse with my left hand and made a fist with my right ready to punch the asshole who decided it would be a good idea to steal from me. Right before I fired my punch I saw that it was Rhett and he was surprised by my reaction. We laughed it off but let it be know you steal from me, I will beat you up. This has been a public service announcement.

I took care of Brittany's animals one more time and then it was stretchy pants, juice and netflix for me back home. Sometimes it's nice to spend a night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment