Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Relationships

I've been thinking about relationships a lot lately. Relationships I have with family, friends, and co-workers. Some relationships are giving, generous, helpful, loving, supportive and nurturing. Sometimes though it fells more like an abusive relationship or one that is one sided and demanding. Lately a few people in particular have not been as kind to me or my time. I'm wondering if it's something I did or if they are just being jerks. I guess I can be blamed too however for not standing my ground or asserting myself enough. I don't know why I mentioned it but relationships are on my mind at the moment. Now to the good stuff.....

My sister got engaged!!!!! It happened last night on her actual birthday. Edgar popped the question after he took her out for dinner. He picked out such a pretty ring! I'm just so excited for them! They are very happy together and are a force to be reckoned with! YEAH!!!


Last night I attempted to make the stained glass panels for Halloween for work but it was a disaster! After brainstorming today I now have a new idea that should be easy peasy! Vicky also measured me for my costume. Karina and I had gone shopping last Sunday for costumes and I did find almost all of my costume but Vicky is such a sweetheart to complete the costume for me! Love her! 

I woke up an hour early today and watched a yoga video that was pretty much a relaxation video. It was okay but not what I wanted. I officially started my diet lifestyle change today! Hooray! I enjoyed so many moments throughout the day where I just felt better and had more energy. The downsides to this lifestyle change are:

#1 I drank 110 ounces of H20... which meant I went to the bathroom 17 times today! My poor hands are raw from washing them so often.

#2 I watched a Jillian Michel's work out video this evening which means I will hurt tomorrow but it's a good hurt. 

#3 The juice is the weirdest color but tastes good so my mind is still working on that whole process. 

#4 Again with liquids.... 110 ounces H2O+16 ounce latte+32 ounce juice=158 ounces!!! Whew! 

I made cupcakes tonight for my co workers and becasue I needed to use up some frosting from Heather's cake. I wasn't even tempted to eat one, lick the spatula or anything. I told myself that it wasn't worth and would sip on some juice instead. 

I'm unexpectedly taking care of Toby tomorrow so I'm waking up another hour earlier than normal so I can work out, make breakfast and see Toby's cute face! Hello 4:50 am.... with that in mind and with all of my random thoughts now out I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment