Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Prep

Saturday 10/26/13: I woke up early, well early for me anyway. I think having been up at 4:50 the previous two mornings screwed with my system. Oh well. I made a yummy breakfast and cleaned my apartment. I also knew that I needed to go into work to complete some Halloween decorations so off I went.

Once at work I sort of completed one main prop, organized the rest of props and was able to prepare a few other items. There is still a lot to be done in regards to the decorations. In years past everyone happily volunteered to take on a prop/decoration but this year it's all been on me. I think a few things are off.... #1 we have new staff, #2 they all hate the idea, and #3 they are mad at me for leaving.... I don't know what it is but I wish things were the way they used to be in year's past. I should say that a few have helped with a few things but I guess I'm just pouting. Melissa-It's time to get over it.

Once I got home I made chili, watched hulu and called it a day.

Did you carve pumpkins today? I saw many people out and about carving pumpkins around my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment