Monday, October 7, 2013

Oh Deer


On Saturday/Sunday I house sat once again…. It’s almost become my new job! On my way to the house to check on the animals these ran a crossed the road:



 They look like one super weird deer in this picture.... like 3 zombie deer!?!?

This time I house sat for these black beauties….

This is Gonnit as in 'dog gone it'.... she is elderly and sometimes she likes 
pets from me. Do you see that white tissue on the floor by her tail? Keep reading!

 This is cat, yes his name is cat. That is all.

 Gonnit and Seek (it means black bear in Alaskan)

The owners are Beaver fans so it’s very fitting that they have black colored pets. If only cats came in solid orange…. Wait… they do! Anywhoo the animals were great with the exception for this big brute that decided to take the bathroom trash and scatter it all around the house. That was a fun clean up… NOT! 

Seek was the guilty one for the trash scattered all over the house.

On Sunday I got a call from my friend, Brittany, asking if I could help with a photo shoot. The photo shoot was basically photographing Brittany’s husband, Kevin, in his doctor coat for his upcoming graduation in June. Part of the photo shoot involved photographing Toby (my love bug!) in some of the pictures as well as Thomas, one of their cats. It was a lovely morning in the park with lots of great sun light and pretty views of the creek.

Later in the day after the photo shoot and after checking on the animals that I was house-sitting for the weekend I headed over to my sister’s house because we were headed to the beach…. Stay tuned for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment