Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Prep

I realized that thanks to my blondness that ALL of my posts since last Tuesday haven't been showing up due to my stupidness-I know it's not a real word. I have been pressing the save button instead of the publish button.... again stupidness! So here ya go!

Today was another early day with Jillian Micheals work out video courtesy of youtube. I kept trying to distract myself from the video becasue I just wanted to get the day going. I staggered through the video and then  got ready for the day.

Work was work. It has become less and less fun over the past year. I guess with so many changes with everything fun just can't fit in as much or what it feels like more and more... ever! I keep telling myself that I had a good ride while I was here and with this new position it will certainly have it's sucky days but it will provide a MUCH better opportunity for a future.

After work Karina (who was so gracious) stayed and helped me decorate the gym for Halloween. We went to dinner and both ordered cheeseburgers..... bad idea since I have been so healthy for over a week. I think my stomach had a heart attack. Yes, I realize that it's not actually physically possible but I'm pretty sure it happened none the less! Karina stayed until 7:20 which was so nice of her. I was honestly really pissed that no one else stayed to help. This really just confirmed my feelings about how everything has been going for quite some time. It's more saddening and disappointing than anything else. Brittany was suppose to come over after work but by the time she would actually be able to help it would be 9:15!!! I called it quits at 9 and left with one project not completed because I needed at least two more people there at the same time to get it done. Oh well. 

Now that I'm home I'm thinking about all of the stuff I have to get done for tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment