Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blackfish

Today began before the crack of dawn! My alarm went off at 4:50 am and surprisingly I got up easily. I pulled work out clothes on, threw my hair in a high bun and downed a bottle of water. I then headed to Brittany's house to take care of her animals. While at her house I did an exercise video of Jillian Micheal's. I really worked hard and downed yet another bottle of water. By this time it was time to go back to my house. When I went out to my car I was having a hard time knowing if it was morning or night becasue the sun was nowhere to be found only the moon and I were out. I kept looking at my phone to make sure that it was actually am not pm. 

I had made cupcakes the night before so I brought those into work to share-I did however not eat one! Yay me! 

At lunch time I got a call back from a potential landlord about an apartment for rent. It sounds perfect in every way possible except I can't afford it. Finding that out pretty much made the rest of the day suck. I tried to remain focused but I was so distracted and it feels like no matter how hard I work I won't be fairly compensated so it seems like I can't afford a nice place to live. I'm still bitter about it all. 

I watched the documentary Blackfish and it was beautifully done. I encourage everyone to watch it and spread it's message. I'm really into documentaries and this one has been on my list to see for forever! Watch it! Watch it now! You should also watch The Cove. I'm forever changed by both films. 

While I was taking care of Toby he seemed particular mopey. I gave him extra tummy rubs and took him on a short walk but he still seems bored. Poor guy. He must miss his parents. There was a huge spider in the bathroom and normally I call Thomas (cat) and ha takes care of it. He wasn't interested at all and Toby came right over and solved my problem. I used to always think that if I ever got married my hubby would take care of the spiders but now I can see that I only need a dog! HA!

My lifestyle change is coming along. Waking up early to work out has been nice to get it over with first thing. I feel sore in the areas that I worked out on and I love that feeling. It's a good hurt. The amount of water I've been drinking is ridiculous! I swear I have to go to the bathroom ALL the time! Speaking of, I better go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment