Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ho hum

I woke this morning and had every intention of doing another Jillian Micheals workout but because I made this soup the night before I had to let the pan soak and cleaning the pot took a lot longer to clean than I expected. I just re-read that sentence and basically it sounds like I woke up early to wash a pot-I'm lame. Anyway I ended up doing an 8 minute abs workout courtesy of youtube. 

On my second day at my new job I was able to do more hands on and sort of answer the phone. I still don't have access to the main computer system so I'm sort of still observing. 

After work I made no bake cookies-but before you go and think I ruined my diet-know that I adjusted the recipe to one dozen and will space the cookies out. A girl has to have chocolate every once in awhile!

I talked to my sister tonight and it was nice to catch up with her. We tend to talk every few days which is nice. We are much closer now than we ever were when we were kids. 

I also got my first comment from a non-family member! Yay... someone is reading m blog! Thank you Shanae!

I realize this post is sort of ho hum but after all it's only Tuesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment