Sunday, November 10, 2013

2.5 miles!

This morning I woke up and had every intention of working out but when I opened youtube I was distracted by this. So, I didn't have time to do a Jillian Micheals work out so I did an 8 minute abs. It was 8 minutes of HELL! Not really but wow it hurt so good! 

On my way to work with Karina my hybrid battery and engine lights both came on. My heart sank. The last time this happened I had to replace the hybrid battery at a cost of a few grand!!! Ever since I had the meeting with the financial planner and the error with 35% I have had to watch my money even closer. Supposedly things are going to be fixed by this Friday with my pay checks but until then it's tight. So, that was more than explanation than you needed but you get my point right?

Work was work but I was also anxious about my dentist appointment. It was fine, just a cleaning. I do have to go back next week for two fillings=FREAKING out about! I also have to get a fluoride treatment which is no biggie, except insurance isn't covering that. Apparently preventative treatments are stupid. Idiots!

Later in the evening I went to Kari's house to get the run down on house-sitting for later on this week. I came in, sat down and then Zoey was brought in. She immediately charged/growled/snarled/barked at me for all of .00012 seconds. Once she saw it was me she began to whimper/cry/wine this went on for several minutes. I do love her! Chica, their chilula puppy whom last time I watched was a stinker, is now much bigger and easier to handle. When it was time to leave Zoey had her head in my lap and I said to Zoey, "I have to go. I will see you in a few days." Zoey let out a huge sigh and everyone laughed. She is such a little character! 

I then headed to Karina's house so we could go..... wait... wait for it..... RUNNING! We went to the high school track. We walked the curved parts of the track, ran/jogged the straight parts of the track and then sprinted our last 1/4 lap. We ended up doing 2.5 miles! Yay us! It felt very do able and it was fun to have someone with me. 

I'm now exhausted and ready to call it a day. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment