Monday, November 11, 2013

Young and Beauitful

I had to wake WAY too early this morning to get the dealership first thing. Once at the dealership I got the GOOD news that my hybrid battery was in fact needing to be replaced. I know normally this would not be good news for most people but for me it was because it was covered under warranty! Yay! Now, I'm waiting for the new battery to arrive this week so it can be replaced. It will take the dealership a few days as the entire back seat and side panels have to be removed to reach the hybrid part of the car. 

Work was whirlwind! Brittany and I were scheduled for most of the day together which was nice because she listens to my suggestions and treats me very nice! It was bittersweet as this was the last time I will ever work with her! :( Work was also physically exhausting with so many transfers that I'm certain Jillian would understand why I didn't work out. 

After work I went to Chica and Zoey's house to feed them dinner and let them outside. Then I headed out to dinner with Brittany to the local Mexican restaurant. It was so nice to catch up with Brittany and I swear just talking to her is like therapy. I will miss her! After dinner it was back to Chica and Zoey's. I played with the dogs for awhile until Zoey put herself in her kennel as if to say I'm done! 

So, it was a weird Monday but no a bad one. It's crazy to think that I will be leaving this position soon. I had my mind all made up a few weeks ago and now I'm feeling like I will be leaving friends and I will never see them again... I know I will but it's just weird. 

Music Monday was selected because I'm currently obsessed with the new Great Gatsby soundtrack! Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment