Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Busy

Why does such a thing as 5 am even have to exist? I guess some people enjoy being up that early. I most certainly do not for the record. Remember yesterday how I was saying I had so much get done today? Well I did! I woke up and began to shut down Zoey and Chica's house. When I say shut down what I'm referring to is washing sheets, tidying up, and getting my stuff ready to go home. Now that you are on the same page as me let's move on.

So, with coffee in hand I began the process and then before I knew it I had to head to the dealership to drop off my car for the new hybrid battery. The dealership needs to keep my car overnight to get the battery installed so I was given a loaner car. I arrived at the dealership fifteen minutes before they opened and the folks working there were kind enough to help me right away. 

I made it to work in time and the day started off on a fun note because Theresa, one of my co-workers, was cracking jokes with everyone first thing. I will miss her. At lunch I headed back to Zoey and Chica's house to finish shutting everything down. I had enough time to play an epic game of fetch with Zoey with Chica occasionally jumping in on the action. After lunch it was back to work. I was able to help go over some of my current job process and show a few others how it's done. 

After work was over I again went to Zoey and Chica's house where I packed up my stuff and played with the dogs. I made to give each one a big smooch before I left! 

Once I was back home I realized that my kitchen was bare so I made a quick trip to the store to re-stock my fridge and pantry. Back at home I was able to put myself back together again, well almost! 

I'm having mixed emotions about the new position/leaving my current one but at the moment all I'm freaking about right now is my dentist appointment tomorrow.... I HATE THE DENTIST!!! I had major jaw surgery in high school so since then my fear has slowly grown out of control. Cleanings are fine but any cavities and I'm losing it! Tomorrow I have to have TWO fillings. They happen to be on top row on opposite sides. So, I won't be able to talk very well. Awesome. Once the dentist is over and I have my car back I will feel like I will be able to cope with this huge change. 

Please think good things/pray that I can handle the dentist appointment tomorrow. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment