Sunday, November 10, 2013

C and Z

This morning I had every intention of getting everything packed up in my car (IE-clothes, bathroom supplies etc) but instead I just got everything packed up by the door. I ran out of time to get it all in the car. This is yet another example of why being single sucks. You don't have anyone to help you. It's all up to you to get everything done and accomplished.

Today marks one month until my birthday... do I change my blog name? What do you think?

Work was work.... I'm so ready to make the transition to into my new position. I was ready weeks ago! It feels so weird to be in this transition. I feel like an award and unwanted person right now. I just need to maintain a positive outlook and keep my eye on my new job.

I started house sitting for Zoey and Chica this evening. They were so happy to see me! Such little cuties! Now that everything is settled I'm in bed with Chica curled up on my lap and Zoey laying next to the bed snoring and passing wicked dog gas! Eeww!

 Chica says I hope you have a non-smelly night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment