Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lights

Oh Monday..... I will STILL always prefer Friday over you! 

I would like to say that I woke up early but I guess waking up earlier to work out is now part of my new routine. Anyway, I woke up and did a Jillian Micheals work out video. I still like getting it over with first thing in the morning even though sometimes I will try and talk myself out of it. If I can find even one tiny thing to distract myself or talk myself into delaying the work out then I'm doomed so I go to great lengths the night before to make sure that once the alarm goes off all I have to do is open my lap top and go. 

Karina and I car pooled this morning which  reminds me of my Mom for some reason. My Mom and her friend Joanne car pooled for years so I guess I sort feel like my Mom. I know that's random but it's me! 

As soon as I walked in the door I was informed that the schedule would need to be re-worked. On Monday's this is a common issue as so many things change over the weekend. However, I still despise it. Oh well only two more weeks until I switch into my new position. 

After work I went to the store and bought an assortment of veggies to make what I'm calling spaghetti stew. Basically you make spaghetti with a bunch of sauteed vegetables. I used yellow and green squash, spinach, shallots, and carrots.I'm really just trying to make myself eat more veggies!

Today is also a very day in that it's Toby's 5th birthday! I had to celebrate of course becasue he is my guy! Love him!

 Here's his birthday treat!
 I smeared some peanut butter and made a T for Toby, placed five pieces of kibble, cut a dog treat into fourths, and placed a dog biscuit all of little dabs of peanut butter.
 Then I sang to him.
 When I put the plate in front of him he didn't know what to do.
 Then he got the idea and of course the cats wanted 
to know what all the fuss was about.

 Here's music Monday: Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment