Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hopefully broken battery

Oh Friday how I love thee! 

I woke up way to early this morning becasue Chica was wining and Zoey was barking. I couldn't reach my cell phone easily to check the time so I threw the covers off and got up. It was pitch black outside so I had no idea if it was 2 am or 6 am. It was 545 am so I decided that was good enough and to go ahead and start the day. The dogs were very excited that I was up but as soon as I opened the door for them to go outside they put their brakes on. It was cold and I didn't blame them for not wanting to go outside but they had to go. So, with so coaxing out they went. 

I checked to see if the error with the whole 35% had been fixed and thank goodness it had! I called the dealership to make an appointment to get my car in. The guy on the the other line was so helpful! I was able to express my concern with potentially having to fork out more money on another battery. He explained that the warranty covered 12 months or 12,000 miles. Right now I'm at 16,000 miles and 22 months.... I panicked!  He said that it was weird but he pinkie promised me that they would replace the battery for free if that was actually the problem! I could have cried! So, right now I praying that it is the hybrid battery becasue I can't afford to fix anything else. I will still have to pay $97.00 to get it diagnosed, I will find out more on Monday after they take a look at it. Fingers crossed!

Work was work but I'm still feeling like I'm in this super weird transition. I feel like I don't belong and I'm so ready to go. I'm learning more and more that you can't be friends and co-workers. It's one or the other because in the end one of the realtionships suffers. Most likely it seems like the friendship. I'm accepting that others are mad at me for leaving making some aspects harder for them. I guess this was to be expected but I still don't like it. Only one more week and then it over. I never thought it would be over this way but it is. Lots to think about for sure.

Zoey and Chica have been a welcome distraction. When I got back to their house we played an epic game of fetch. Zoey was glued to the ball and Chica had her mind made up that she would chase Zoey no matter what! We played until I started to get bitten by mosquitoes.

I don't what the weekend will bring but I'm glad it's Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment