Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blessed

Thursday-The joy of waking up in my own bed is one of my favorite things! It was nice to be home once again! I did however have a rough morning in that I had been dry heaving due to my horrible nervousness toads to the dentist. 

An hour or so into my work day I had to leave to head over to dealership to pick up my car. The loaner car I had was fun but it wasn't my 'Robin'-yes I've named my car! Driving to dealership I was uncertain as to what I had to pay. I knew the battery itself was free but I didn't know if I was going have to pay for labor or the diagnostic test, which could have been easily a few hundred dollars. Once I got to the dealership I was happily surprised to find that I didn't have to pay anything but I was told that I had killed the battery based  on my driving abilities... apparently I drive like a grandma! GASP! I need to drive it faster and further in order to help maintain the hybrid battery. Lesson learned! 

Then I headed to the dentist for my two fillings and fluoride treatment. I have unfortunately many cavities in my life and every single numbing shot I have had I have felt until now! Dr. Stones did a wonderful job with numbing my mouth! The procedure went well except for one of my fillings that he was replacing had cracked and slightly exposed the the nerve! He numbed me even more and was able to continue. After he was done he told me he had placed a small medicated patch over the exposed nerve and that hopefully it would work but if not then I would a root canal. CRAP! It's my own fault for delaying my dental care but if I do have to root canal, I'm confident in his abilities. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that the bill was less than I had anticipated. Yeah!

After work Karina and I went to Panera for dinner... OMG! Panera is amazing! I restrained myself and got a salad, fruit and soup. It was delicious! After dinner we headed to Target to get some running shoes for me. While in the store Karina told me I should wait to buy them. I was unsure why in the world she would want me to delay getting them as we were supposed to go running that night. She finally had to spill beans and tell me that on Friday I would be getting something. Yay!

We then headed to the track and ran 2.5 miles! It felt great. It sucks during but the endorphins that come afterwards are AMAZING! When I got home it was 845 pm and I had my eyes shut at 9pm.... long day but a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment