Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday stuff

I was woken up at 11 pm, 2 am, and 645 am by the new neighbors. I tried knocking on their door to ask them to be quiet but they are both deaf. I'm trying to be sensitive to that fact but enough is enough. I need my sleep. I called my landlord and she quickly took care of the situation. Hopefully the peace and quiet will last.

Karina and I went for another 2.5 mile run/walk at the track where I was able to use my new shoes! I wouldn't normally go for such a colorful shoe but these are fun and I've decided that I need to be more fun so there! 
 

The shoes give me pep in my step and made the work out do I dare say.... enjoyable! The endorphins afterwards are so wonderful! I feel so at peace, clam and happy when we are done. It's crazy good! Oh I don't think I told you all but I have lost 7 pounds since starting this new journey three weeks ago! Yay me! 

After our run I came home and made a huge batch of leek soup and a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for my little brother, Brandon. He is currently a sophomore in college so I'm trying to make him yummy things when I can. 

 
I won't see him for a few weeks so froze the yummy stuff and will give it to him soon. My Mom's friend, Joanne, had the genious ideas of freezing things flat and then once it frozen you can stack it. So, here are my bags of leek soup making there way to a frozen state.


I'm pretty sure my brother prefers my older sister over me so I'm trying to win him over.... I figure I can bribe him to my side with yummy food! It's really not a competition!

I'm nervous/anxious/excited for my first day tomorrow at my new job. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment