Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween!!!

I started my day at 4:30 am in order to get a work out in, my hair/make up done and to be able to get work early. Well, I kept finding stupid things to distract myself from working out so what ended up happening was that while straightening my hair/brushing my teeth/curling my hair I did squats and  hip abduction/hip adduction exercises in the bathroom. I put my spanks on which was horribly uncomfortable because I'm way too big! The diet business has got to start to work soon! More about that later. 

In between the curling iron and the squats I managed to get my hair done but being that I'm an idiot I combed through the bottom layer of curls before I had sprayed my hair with hairspray so I ruined my hair. I looked at the clock and decided that I didn't have enough time to re-curl my hair so I said screw it and put pj's on (I couldn't get my costume on by myself) and headed to work. 

Once I got to work Melissa (yes there are several of us!) helped me into my costume and we set up some stuff for our lunch potluck. 

It was really hard to concentrate on work because of all of the fun characters all around the campus, the patient's reactions and because I was in a PINK dress with a CROWN on! 

So, here are the much awaited pictures of the day's events!!!!

My awesome castle complete with towers, stained glass windows and moat with alligator! 
Can you see the alligator? We used the moat to store the goodies for the trick or treaters.
View of the gym. Can you see the two trees in the forest? Did you also notice the
 branches with owls and my origami birds hanging from the ceiling lift  system?
My pumpkin display area.
True love's kiss!
Once upon a dream-I hummed the song all day long!
The three fairies: Fauna gave Princess Aurora the gift of song, Flora gave Princess Aurora t
he gift of beauty and Merryweather gave the gift of true love's kiss to break the spell.
My spindle. See the movie playing in the background?
The sign beneath my desk.
One of the two forest trees!
Diana stopped by to say hi and I recruited her to be our photographer!
Me in the forest.
See my sparkly shoes???
With my castle!
Pricking my finger! Oops! Charming get ready to come smooch me!
Woodland creatures.
Villains!
Dancing with the Owl!
Group photo!
Jazz hands sans Sean who had no idea what jazz hands were.
Fairies!
See their wings and wands!
With my fairies!

After work Vicky stayed and helped me demolish the entire thing which was awesome. It took us less than 45 minutes to return everything as it was. She is a force to be reckoned with! 

I cheated MAJOR in the way of foods.... it was a slippery slop! I don't feel bad about it though which is weird because I thought for sure I would have major guilt issues but so far I don't feel bad at all about eating junk.

I also didn't drink more than 12 ounces of water at work because in my costume that would have been impossible to go so many times to the ladies room. I also had spanks on all day which made everything feel tight. My costume forced me to maintain weird posture, my crown made me hold my head at weird angle to keep the crown on, and then again with the spanks.... it was uncomfortable day!

I was so happy to get home, jump in the shower and call it day.... well almost.... I have to finish this post so you all can see my pictures! Happy Halloween! What did you dress up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment