Sunday, November 3, 2013

Leaves

Oh Friday how I love thee! I had every intention of waking up early to work out but alas I didn't and I'm pissed at myself for not doing it... however I think I made up for it... more later.

I had my finger pricked for a biometric screening required by my emplyer to get health reimbursement dollars towards my medical care. The results said I was perfect! Ha! I could actually stand to have a higher level of good cholesterol and I do need to loose more weight-however I did loose 4 pounds! Yay me! 

Work went by so slow in the morning but after lunch it went by super fast. There was even some quieter times where I was able to get some busy work done and make a few lists for whomever may get my current position.

After work I pulled the car int my spot and noticed even more trees had dumped their leaves everywhere! As I got out of the car I could hear kids playing on the front porch. They were saying that they wanted to take stuff since the house appeared abandoned. I came around the corner right quick and scared the shit out them! Since I'm pretty sure my landlord has given up on us I decided I would rake up the leaves and make it at least look like the house had people living in it. I busted a serious sweat while raking, sweeping and periodically saying hi to pedestrians passing by. I ended up raking up the side walks, both porches, both stair cases and crammed as many leaves as I could into he yard debris bin. 


 See my massive pile-I swear it's huge!
One of the porches-the walls of leaves are at least 4 inches high!

Once I was done with my outside project I thoroughly felt like I had gotten a good work out. Once inside I called my sister and chatted with her about her upcoming wedding. It's nice to talk to her and to be so real with her. She just gets it. 

The house that I live in is for sale... I have mentioned this before but anyway... the price has been reduced by $40,000!!! I'm now scared that it will sale quickly adn the new owners won't want tenants! I wish I could afford something better! Stress level is rising! Breathe. Repeat.

I decided to call it an early evening so I'm headed to bed. Happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment