Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Breathe

I did a Jillian Micheals work out this morning and when I went to do my first round of push ups to my surprise they were easy... YES... easy! The second set... not so much. At least it's progress!

My third day at the new job and I was sort of given the reins. A computer tech came down to the office and I thought I was going to get the systems installed on my computer but nope. I'm still waiting on that. There is so much information being given to me and my poor brain was getting over loaded. I need to write everything down but I feel like I don't have time to write it all down so tomorrow I'm going to ask that I have time to process everything/make lists. It's all about learning for sure. I knew it was going to be a lot to take in and I know it will get easier..... right?

After work I watched Blackfish from Netflix=it's amazing! It does such a wonderful job demonstrating what Sea World has done to ruin themselves as a company, kill/hurt their employees, and how they abuse/mistreat the whales they own. I think all animals should be in the wild. The only reason they should be in captivity is for the animal to be rehabilitated and then returned to the wild. If the animal can not be rehabilitated then a sanctuary or preserve should be located. Shame on Sea World. (P.S. you should also watch The Cove)

Afterwards Karina and I went for a run. It was so cold I was convinced that my sweat would freeze onto my face. It actually warmed up quickly or should I say that I just warmed up! We were completing our 2nd mile when a stranger appeared and we quickly put distance between us but then we lost sight of him so we left. It's nice having a friend for safety!

Now I need to let my brain rest and try to not fret about learning it all so quickly. Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment