Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No more dollhouse

I woke up this morning with Zoey on the bed. Just so you know she isn't allowed on the bed. As soon as our eyes met she jumped off of the bed. Little stinker!

There were several little stresses at work that were just driving me nuts. Karina and I made plans to work out later in the evening so I knew there was an outlet for the stress. 

At lunch time I went to check on Zoey and Chica. To my surprise Zoey had eaten/destroyed most of one of her little human's dollhouses! I thought for sure that Chica had gotten herself out of her kennel but nope it was all Zoey! I put both dogs outside while I picked the pieces and vacuumed up the mess. 

The carnage: 
 Close up:

I went back to work where the little things were slowly turning into big things. Again the idea of working was sounding more and more appealing. 

After work it was back to Zoey and Chica's house. As soon as the dogs went outside Zoey threw up pieces from the dog house and then Chica decided she should eat the vomit! GROSS! So, I spent forever tending to the dogs! I called Karina and had to cancel our work out because of the run around I was having with the dogs!

Sheesh! When it rains, it pours! I have no idea what made Zoey act up in such a bad way! 

I have a terribly early and busy day tomorrow as I need to shut down Chica and Zoey house, take my car to the dealership and go to work. Coffee will be my friend tomorrow! Here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment