Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sick Saturday

Last night was rough. Chica and Zoey woke me up at 2 am to go potty. And then again at 645 am. I finally gave in and just stayed up. I'm not sure if waking up so early or not working out has affected me but I was miserably sick all day. My stomach ached and I felt like crap ALL day long. I spent the day on the couch, in the fetal position, occasionally crying, and watching netflix. The dogs knew something was up so they left me alone and played quietly off and on. Awhile later on I figured out was wrong.... probably TMI.... lady stuff. It finally made sense and I was thankful I felt sick on the weekend because I would have had to miss work. It's now dark outside and I'm headed back to bed. Hopefully I will feel like a human again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment