Sunday, November 17, 2013

Last day

Friday-Today was my last day and it was bittersweet. There was a nice potluck (healthy food, yay!), a sweet card and nice gift certificate! It was weird to be wrapping up everything. It felt like I was leaving on vacation but that I would be back but now I realize I won't be. It's a weird feeling for sure. I have had a lovely time these past few years and I've learned a lot but in order for me to move on forward I needed to move on. I guess it's all about growing up. After work I met Rhett, Brittany, Vicky and the Henry's (Diana, Randy and Cole) for dinner. We had a great time laughing and sharing stories. I'm thankful for the support I've received during this transition. Wish me luck!
L to R: Cole, Rhett, Diana, Vicky, Me, and Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment