Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpin Blood

The rain is relentless in it's attack on us! We have had record rainfall numbers this past weekend! Jeez Louise.... enough already! I actually had to get my umbrella out which for an Oregonian is about the craziest thing you can do! 

When I got to work this morning I was immediately 'pounced' on. Pounced is not the right word but it's the one that comes to mind. Once I had settled in and clocked in the bombardment began, which is very typical on Monday morning. After all of the issues were handle the day went on as normal but I noticed that everyone seemed grumpy which in turn made me feel grumpy. Stupid Mondays. By the end of the day all was well but again stupid Monday. 

One happy, wonderful, exciting thing that happened at work was that one my co-workers, Mindy, stopped by to say hi. We don't get to see her very often and I miss her terribly. Anywhoo, I was able to chat with her for a quick second and give her about a million hugs! She is such a lovely person both inside and out!  

I called my aunt, Macrina, at lunch today becasue I miss her. I just wanted to say hi and see how all was going for her. When I go on vacations out of state it's always to her house. I want to go there right now.... :(

After work I went to Brittany's house for left over chicken enchiladas and of course to see my love bug, Toby!
 

After Brittany's house I headed over to change David's finger bandage. His momma, Bonnie, came back from Utah tonight so I was able to show her how I had been dressing the wound. Grossed out yet??? Oh goodness! Well all I will say is that I had to call the nurse to double check that what I was seeing was okay. Well, it sort of was but after following the nurses' new instructions I dressed the wound and that was that.  

The rain has been merciless on us! This is what I drove home in...


Oh and it's music Monday... enjoy.... pumpin blood... don't be put off by the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment