Sunday, September 22, 2013

G. and O.

So.... it's been awhile....

I started house sitting on Thursday for some new animals. Gus and Otis or as I call them Gussy Goo and Ottie Boddie. When I first arrived at their house Gus bolted outside. I immediately yelled for him to come back/stop/bolted after him. Well when I was yelling for Gus to come back/stop/running after him Otis got spooked by the whole process and wasn't too thrilled that I was there but at least he stayed inside. Once I had everyone inside Otis was my snuggle bug and Gus followed me around everywhere. The first night was a little tricky because the dogs sleep in the bed, which wasn't the issue..... the snoring was! Ha! I never thought I could out snore someone... well something! I got up the first night to use the ladie's room and this is what I found when I went back to bed....

 
AND


This past weekend I relaxed and hung out with Otis and Gus. Fall has begun and has brought rain, wind, and more rain. I needed a weekend of relaxing and I'm glad that I was able to spend it with Gussy Goo and Ottie Boddie despite all of the snorting, snoring, farts and burps!

No comments:

Post a Comment