Monday, September 23, 2013

Anything Could Happen

Ohhhh Monday....

As I was leaving Gus and Otis' house this morning I had to get Otis to go in the master bathroom. He gets to stay there while I'm not home. Before you feel bad for the dude know that it's a huge space with all of the creature comforts... well for a spoiled pooch anyway! Otis KNEW I was leaving so he played all of his tricks on me! 


Attempt #1-Play dumb... I was clearly talking to him but like any man he all of the sudden had selective hearing.

Attempt #2-Play dead... I scooped him up and placed him on he ground and he decided to have spontaneous paralysis in all four limbs! 

Attempt #3-Apply brakes... I tried nudging him along towards the bathroom but he put all four paws on e-brake! 

Attempt #4-Pity card... I finally scooped him and carried him into the bathroom. The entire time he was dead weight. I gently placed him on the blanket in the bathroom and guess what???

He could hear and walk.... IT'S A MIRACLE! Nice try Otis.... I patted him on the head, complimented him on his many techniques for attempting to avoid the inevitable and told him to have a good day. Silly Ottie Boddie! 


Work was work but at least I was able to leave on time. Enough about that.


When I got back to Ottie Boddie and Gussy Goo's house they were so excited to see me. They kept wanting pets and kisses. Hey, anything for 'my' babies for a few days. They are currently scattered around the living room trying to out snore each other.


This is them hanging out in living room with me. Gus is the brindle one and Otis is the white one. P.S. -the flash on my camera made their eyes look weird.

Tomorrow I go home so that means I have to shut down Otis and Gus' house. Shut down is a word I use to basically say that I pack up my stuff and tidy/clean up the human's home. So, for tonight I made a 'to do' list. I'm a huge fan of lists! I better get going and get some of the items crossed off of my list!

Oh and I decided to have music Monday... I know it's random but roll with it.... enjoy:
Anything Could Happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment