Monday, September 2, 2013

9/2/13 First Entry!

Here is goes.... my first entry! I’m so excited/thrilled/scared/nervous and jittery! I feel like a kid on their first day of school! Speaking of school it starts tomorrow so that means I can no longer go barreling down the road, I will have to avoid the buses and the student drivers! Sheesh that’s a lot to look out for!

Back to the post.... I had a blog back in 2007 but I hated the layout and I was in place in my life that was just crazy. Life is still crazy but now I have a least one foot on the ground. Progress right? I’m still working on getting two legs to actually touch down.

My goal with blogging is to let my thoughts flow in a creative format that will be fun to read. Not only for you but for me. I also wanted a sort of journal for myself and yes I realize that this will be a public journal. I’m going to just be me; good, bad and ugly or whatever may appear!

So folks here it goes... diving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment