Friday, September 13, 2013

Let's play! (Thursday 9/12/13)

Another early morning, long day and then play time.....

When I got home (Buddy's house) there was a cow, it belongs to the neighbors, in the drive way blocking me from getting to the house. I put my car in park, went around said stupid cow, and got Buddy. I thought maybe Buddy would bark at it and it would go away. Well Buddy went flying out of the house and charged the cow. The cow had an oh shit look on it's face! I honestly had no idea Buddy would actually chase the cow but in any case it worked out well. The cow ran, jumped the fence and fled up the hill. Buddy turned and looked at me like as if to say "Me:1 Cow: 0". Like I have been saying he's pretty cool! 


Can you see the hoof prints from the cow in the bark dust? Stupid cow!  After moving my car up to the house Buddy and I played an epic game of fetch. 


It was absolutely perfect outside! Nice breeze and shady areas! Ahhhh



Every time a dog brings a ball back I wonder if he/she thinks, "why do they keep throwing it away? Don't they like it? Why must you keep throwing my ball away?"


Buddy got really hot and plopped himself in HIS pool. I saw how gross it had become and emptied it then refilled it. At this point I was still in full work clothes. After dumping out the gross water and then becoming gross myself I decided I should run inside and change clothes. While the pool filled up Buddy plopped himself in.


Such a happy boy!


 He decided to lay down as well.


While Buddy continued his pool experience I went back inside to prep HIS bathroom for his bath. He needed one; chasing cows+playing fetch,+gross pool water=bath! He loves his baths anyway. When I called him he got out of the pool, walked toward me, stopped, looked at my car, sniffed my car, and then peed on it! I think it's his way of marking me as his. I'm taking it as a sign of affection. I did have an epic play day with him and I think he wanted everyone to know that we are best buds. If you think it's gross I don't care. (FYI: I did go through the car wash!)



After his bath he laid down and fell fast asleep. He had a good day!


 Good night from Buddy and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment