Saturday, September 28, 2013

Halloween ideas???

Friday at work I asked my co-workers their level of involvement/commitment for Halloween. We have several new staff and not everyone will be working on Halloween. The feedback I got was that most people were not willing to commit to very much. I was crushed! I wanted to announce the theme but now I'm scrambling to figure out something different because only a few will participate at the level that is needed. Before you go thinking I'm crazy you should know that Halloween at work is a BIG deal. See for your self....

 Halloween 2008- no theme YET and my first year in the department

Halloween 2009-Desperately seeking Cinderella

Halloween 2010-50's sock hop

Halloween 2011-Wizard of Oz

Halloween 2012-Snow White and the 7 dwarfs

So, now I'm scrambling to figure out what to do as far a theme goes and our one male in our department is off that day so all of the characters have to be female. My work policy states no cross dressing so I have to work with that too. I start planning for Halloween months in advance and now I feel like I have to rethink a lot! Everyone also wants to know the theme but now I have to re-do that too! Hmmm... I'm thinking a Disney movie marathon weekend to gather information is needed. Any ideas????

No comments:

Post a Comment