Monday, January 13, 2014

Summertime Sadness

I'm finally on my way to feeling better! Last week I was sick with a head cold. It seems to be going around so it was only fitting that it was my turn. Sharing is caring.... not in this case! Anyway, my cold is finally relenting! Yay!  

I had an impromptu lunch get together with Brittany which was nice. She cracks me up! 

On my way home I was thinking about how much I miss these people...
Yes, we were dumpster diving for my cousin, Brittney's (not to be confused with my friend Brittany) retainer. She accidentally threw it away at lunch so my aunt, cousins and I sifted through a dumpster of old food to find her retainer. The grossest thing I have ever done but not going to lie it was fun... ONLY becasue I was with my family! Anyways, I miss my Utah family and I hope to see them all soon!

Random note-I painted my nails black. I'm going for the edgy look for tomorrow. Why you ask. Just because. I hope I don't come off as a goth person. I shall find out sooner rather later.
 
For music Monday I chose summertime sadness because I'm missing the sun. Yes, THE sun. I'm so over winter... too bad it just started. Lame. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment