Monday, January 20, 2014

Pride (in the name of love)

I had a lovely Monday... I haven't said that in a LONG time! I'm so happy I made the switch into my new job and I know it was the best choice for me! Brittany and I had lunch together which was nice to catch up. 

After work Linda and I went to the gym and worked out. I really wanted to do more but my body said "uncle". I kept trying to push through but my body was not listening. I'm determined to push myself to see the results I want. I guess it's not so much about a result but more of how I feel about my physical shape. I really liked the way I looked in 2011 and would like to be back at that point.  This is what I'm going for...



Enough about that it's now time for music Monday's selection. 
Because today is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day I deiced to select this song. 
Love to all!

P.S. My friend Nicole is in town for one night only and I hope I will get to see her before she heads home. Wish me luck that we can at least say hi sometime tomorrow before she goes home! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment