Thursday, January 16, 2014

De-stress?

I had a rough... no crappy.... no..... horrible morning! The day started out lovely but I had literally just sat down at my desk when the phone rang (normal) and the person on the other line communicated that they were going to do something very bad. I really wish I could tell you but for some reason I don't think it's appropriate to share on here or anywhere in general. Basically this post is more therapeutic for me than anything really. After the call was addressed I took a walk outside to clear my head but the rest of my day was off. My new co-workers were so supportive and understanding which looking back at the day's events I'm ever so grateful. When I got home I cleaned which helped me to do something that was so routine and boring. How do you de-stress from a tough day?

No comments:

Post a Comment