Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New tables

Did your Tuesday feel like a Monday too? Well, mine did.

My morning started off rough in that I had a very vivid nightmare. When I woke up I found all of my covers off of me. Then it clicked. I have nightmares when I'm cold. Silly covers trying to escape me. 

Work was a little tricky in the morning because we got new conference room tables and they are now wider than the previous ones. Before the new tables I was able to barely sneak around the room to get to the copier, printer, fax machine and the very important coffee pot. Now, I'm literally trapped in my desk when the tables are are in use. My new plan is to climb over my counter top height desk to escape.... not really. But, I can't help but laugh at the idea. Some day. 

In the afternoon the sun came and all was right in world. 

After work I went to see this handsome fella:
Have I told you how much I adore him? Well, I do!

While driving home I realized that my favorite simple pleasure is listening to the radio really loud and driving. Pork and beans came on and my Tuesday turned into Friday... well almost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment