Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crepes

I've been feeling a little French lately... yes french.... well I've been craving french foods especially these babies so I decided to make my own. 
Here's the recipe:
 In a bowl place 1/2 cup milk, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup water. Mix until smooth.
 Add 1 cup flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
 Mix until smooth.
 Heat a skillet on low to medium heat. Spray with Pam.
Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter. 
 Pour batter in the middle of the warm skillet.
 You can barely see it but the edges are brown so it's time to flip. This only takes about 1 minute.
Flip the crepe and watch for one more minute, or less. 
My finished crepes!  This recipe made exactly 8 crepes.
 My toppings were fresh vanilla whipped cream, mascarpone cheese, nutella and fresh strawberries.
Ready to assemble! 
How I made mine: crepe, mascarpone cheese, nutella, strawberries and whipped cream.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment