Sunday, January 12, 2014

Confession

I have a confession to make. 

I joined an online dating site. 

For those of you that already know me you know that I have tried online dating before. This time is different in that I'm actually paying for the service. My hope was that with paying for the service the quality potential match would be better/there would be more potential matches. 

So, far no luck.

I'm wondering if are my expectations are too high. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Mr. Right may very well not exist at all. Should I settle? Should I just face the fact that I will be single forever? Maybe I'm not good enough. Maybe I'm not funny, fit or pretty enough. I'm no model so maybe it really is me.

I've said it before and I will say it again being single is not fun. No fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment