Thursday, February 6, 2014

Warrior Dash Sign-Up!


I got my hair done this weekend…. Cut and color… ooh la la! It’s been over a year. Why over a year you ask? I was busy growing out my bangs.

 Here's my before bang picture:
 And here's my after band picture:
See.... I FINALLY grew them out! 

I met Brittany for breakfast and then we headed to get our hair done. I got light coppery blonde highlights which lovely! After our hair appointment we went back to Brittany’s house to see Toby… my love bug!

I also signed up for Warrior Dash. Yes, I know I’m crazy but now I have something where I HAVE TO work out so I can actually complete the race. Wish me luck.

On my way home I noticed that my car was being jerky… literally so now I’m sitting in an auto body shop typing in blog entries as I wait to see if my car’s transmission is broken…. FINGERS CROSSED!

Now, I’m back home and the diagnosis is I need a new transmission at the tune of $1,000! There goes my tax return but at least my car will be fixed. 

After the whole thing was said and done I picked up dinner and settled in with Linda (who is recovering from a planned procedure). 

It''s god to have relaxing weekends that are also productive!

1 comment: