Thursday, February 27, 2014

This and that

I have been so busy with working out that unfortunately I have been behind with blogging! Eek! I hope you will forgive me... pretty please? 

There have been some changes at work so there has been a little bit of stress looming over my work days. Luckily I've been good in that I'm not allowing my self to stress eat. Instead I work out and feel so much better. I'm also continuing to drown myself with so much water! I've made little changes to my diet as well. For example I now only use salad dressing that has no more than 60 calories per serving, I no longer eat any lettuce unless it's spinach leaves and I have not had a sweet treat this year! By golly when you eat better, drink more water and work out it actually works! Imagine that???

Last Monday Brittany and I went to the local park and climbed all over the play structures in preparation for our races. It was a fun way to work on upper body strength and let's be honest play outside!Afterwards we did a bit of running. I really need to run more and get my endurance up. Luckily I have time to keep working on this.

I have this song stuck in my head, have you heard it yet? It's addicting especially while working out!

I've also decided that I'm sick of people telling me, "Oh I have this guy that would be perfect for you!" EVERY time I get my hopes up only to be crushed! These 'guys' are always wonderful and I'm sure they are really are but I can't keep putting myself out there only to be told no. So, if you are one of those people please stop getting my hopes up and let me just be me. Thank you, I will climb off my soap box now. 

Tomorrow my Grandma has her follow up appointment with her doctor. Remember this? Please pray our family and for my Grandma's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment