Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mega Desk

What a day! This morning I left the house early so I could Starbucks and ended up getting stuck in traffic so I didn't my coffee. Then I was tailgated by two people and come to find out they are my fellow co-workers. Geez! To make it even better right as I was pulling into the parking lot a vendor cut me off! Again Geez! Needless to say I was pissed this morning at work! 

The day got better as my desk was turned into mega desk! We were able to expand my desk area and now I have so much more functional space. One little hiccup is somehow my fax machine was disconnected which caused me WAY too much stress but I can now say I have mega desk!

After work I worked out and really worked on my arms. They now feel like jello. I also weighed myself and since working starting January 1st I have lost 22 pounds. Come to find out drinking more water, eating better and working out will make you weigh less. Such a novel idea right? I'm being totally sarcastic! It's tough but it's worth it!

Tomorrow is Friday...YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment