Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Katie Coo

I started house sitting for a new family on Sunday and I'm done tomorrow, so just a short 4 days. Katie (I call her Katie Coo) is super sweet but seems so confused as to why I'm here. She just seems out of sorts and is unsure of what to do. She has gotten more comfortable as the days have gone by but I feel bad for her. I wish I spoke dog.... or whale for that matter. NAME THAT MOVIE and you will have my heart! Anyway Katie's life will be back to normal tomorrow as will mine.
Brittany convinced me to sign up for another race. This race will prepare me for Warrior Dash this fall. Here goes nothing! 

My sister is getting married and I'm having a hard time getting a hotel for her destination wedding at an affordable price. How do you save money when booking a hotel?

No comments:

Post a Comment