Sunday, February 9, 2014

SNOW!

On Thursday the instant I arrived at work snow began to fall.  So much so that my employer sent me home. This was my drive home:
That night I didn't think much of it. When we get snow we just get enough for a small snow man and then it turns to slush. Well the next morning we had a ton more! I ended up staying home because of the snow. This is right outside my door. See the footprints?
My view Friday morning.
The sun was barely peaking through.
Later in the morning Linda and I ventured outside to survey the snow. 
My poor car was buried.
The view walking across the bridge looking down at the golf course.
I wanted to make snow angel.... yes..... I'm graceful.
Making my snow angel.
Ta-da!
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I did actually biff it early. I was walking and commenting on how we had no ice and sure enough I did the slits! One leg in front and the other behind me. Needless to say my rump was sore! 
Doesn't this tree look ready for Christmas?
We were outside for 30 minutes and look how much snow fell.
My poor hair.
Another visitor.... bird this time!
Still snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment