Thursday, February 27, 2014

College Visit

Last Sunday I drove down to see my little brother and his girlfriend and also deliver lasagna and red velvet white chocolate chip cookie dough. Then together we made tomato bisque soup. I miss seeing my siblings often but I'm lucky that we all live in the same area. Did I also mention that I may have brought with me way too many girl scout cookies for them?? Well, I did. So there!
 Aren't they adorable???
 I'm so glad Becky is a part of our family. She is calm, clear, sweet and a total love!
It's no secret that my little brother is my favorite. Sorry Heather, I know he's your favorite too! He is just the nicest person to be around. I'm so proud of his accomplishments and for his ability to tolerate me as his sister.
What do you send in care packages?

No comments:

Post a Comment