Saturday, February 15, 2014

Single Awarness Day


Oh Valentine’s day we meet again. I made sure to mail out my Valentine’s Day cards this week so I’m hopeful they will arrive in time. Fingers crossed! I handed out Valentine’s at work and there were plenty of goodies to tempt me but I resisted! It’s the little victories I celebrate! Vicky, my former co-worker, stopped by with a Valentine’s Day mug with tootsie pop suckers and told me “Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to suck”. I love her! We were also informed that our director was perusing other employment opportunities. It was a surprise but the supervisors and leaders in my organization have stepped up to the plate and have done a fabulous job keeping everything running. I’m so thankful for their dedication and support. I know taking on a new position was scary for me but I have to ay the leaders are terrific! I guess that’s why I continue to work there and recently celebrated my 7th year of employment with them! Back to Valentine’s Day…. As you may remember I’m on an online dating website. It’s still weird for me to admit it publicly because I feel embarrassed about it for some reason. Anyway, I began emailing with someone and so far it’s been pleasant. I’m NOT getting excited because it’s only email. OK, I’m a little excited about it. After work Linda and I had dinner together and watched 27 Dresses. It was defiantly a chick flick night, which I loved! How was your Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment