Thursday, February 6, 2014

Beach day in January


I went to the beach with Buddy and Linda. Buddy couldn’t get comfortable at all and ended up pacing back and forth in the back seat the whole way to the beach. I think it was mainly due to the fact that he couldn’t get comfortable, as my back seats are a lot smaller than his car. The first beach we attempted to go to had no parking. No surprise as the weather was in the high 50’s with no wind. Awesome right?
 Finally at the beach and exploring.
 My first castle that Buddy destroyed.
 Again destroying my second castle.
 Love the pale blues! 
 The sun started to set.
 Heading towards the water.
 He found a stick but had it destroyed in seconds.
 Such a happy dog.
 Ahhhh... perfect beach day!


 Love this!
 The fog started to roll in...
I attempted to make a sand castle several times but Buddy decided that it was his job to destroy it every time. The whole time it looked like Buddy was smiling. He enjoyed playing fetch, chomping on the waves and of course destroying my sand castle. The sun began setting so we loaded up and headed home. On the way home he finally settled in and slept.

Even though the trip was short it was nice to have the ocean water run over my toes… even though the water made my little piggy’s turn into frozen little piggy’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment